Monday, September 24, 2012

CTV Morning Live Ottawa Appearance

This morning, I had the pleasure of being live on CTV Morning Live Ottawa, to talk about the Distress Centre of Ottawa & Region.  I'm no stranger to the camera, as I've done many appearances for other jobs, and events.  Thank you to CTV Morning Live & Kurt Stoodley for having me on today!

The one thing I had hoped to squeeze in while talking, was that we're a United Way funded charity.  The United Way of Ottawa has been helping us keep our services going for so many years, and we are so grateful.

To watch our interview, you can watch it here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PNalfR5XhI&list=UUOYxMz070f7jYMjoHk36dGA&index=11&feature=plcp

I hope you're having an excellent day wherever you are, but if you're not, please pick up the phone and call our volunteers at 613-238-3311.  We're here to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment